I. How to install, upgrade and uninstall?
1. Installing. It is portable and no installation is required. Just put the executable wherever you want and run it!
Then follow the steps:
1. Enter your username and password.
2. Start monitoring.
3. Hide the application
2. Uninstalling. It doesn’t require installation to run and, for this reason, there’s no uninstallation procedure to perform. Just delete the efuser.exe and ef.ini file and the application will be removed.
If its already runing, then delete the ini file and restart the computer. The application will run again with system startup. Close it and delete the efuser.exe . Alternative way is to simply close the application with Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del or Shift+Esc) and then delete efuser.exe.
3. Upgrading. It is similar to Uninstalling - you just have to replace the efuser.exe .
II. Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from running.
A new version of SmartScreen Filter has been integrated since the Windows 8. Files that cannot be identified are blocked automatically, and a warning is displayed instead.
1. The only two options on the screen are the highlighted OK button, and a more info link that is nearly as distinguishable from the background. You need to click on More Info
2. Microsoft displays publisher and program information, and a run anyway button. The program will be executed on your system if you click on Run Anyway button.
III. How to activate/desactivate free and paid licenses?
1. Enter the cloud.
2. From menu chose Licenses+ then Activate license.